What's your longest killing streak?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CeliVega, Feb 19, 2014.

1. CeliVega

CeliVega Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What's your longest killing streak when you play normally? (No special maps for getting achievement) And what class did you use when you get that killing streak? I love playing as Spy, but I never got pass 3 killing streak with Spy though :p

2. Sylvan Evergreen

Sylvan Evergreen How can I help?
    Staff Member Head Admin Discord Staff All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 18
    Killstreak: 30

Class: Medic

Loadout: Strange Killstreak Crusader's Crossbow, Strange Specialized Killstreak Quick-Fix w/ Team Shine, Strange Professional Killstreak Amputator w/ Team Shine and Singularity.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. The Living End

The Living End Totally Active

Ratings:
    +86 / 49
    I got 127 once with no plugins or anything, on a full server in payload :D. I did it as sniper with my strange prof bazaar.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    24 on an instant respawn Harvest server. My loadout was my beloved Strange Specialized Killstreak Blackbox with Team Shine, my Gunboats and my Strange Market Gardener.

5. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    125 on the HG All-Trade server with the !killstreak plugin,
    but in pub matches I got 23 before with my blessed Bass Dropper (my scatter gun)

6. CheVe

CheVe Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 2
    I remember getting to 100 as sniper. Also a 69 killstreak as spy, but that was pure luck on the spy killstreak haha. :D

7. |аιι-ѕтая|

|аιι-ѕтая| Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    222200002114(haxs)

Scout

8. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    54 backstabs with Spy. On normal server like 1.3years ago lol.

9. JEFFREYonPC

JEFFREYonPC Truly Active

Ratings:
    +9 / 5
    a couple thousand on a str leveling server

10. Sentinel Trap

Sentinel Trap Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I was derping around on a trade server once and got a 233 killstreak from a sky box teleporter for snipers

11. Arleadi

Arleadi Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    7 I'm more of a supportive kind of player. Kill streak big earner clock and dagger on nucleas

12. Killer4366756

Killer4366756 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 2
    1,249 with my Strange Specialized Scattergun

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Monoxide

Monoxide Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    78 as demo with pipes and eyelander using chargn' targe dustbowl final 0 deaths and we won as defense

14. festeringMongoose

festeringMongoose Professional Procrastinator

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    36, no plugins. But I had like...2 vac medics, and one quickfix medic.

15. CHILLSTEP

CHILLSTEP A person who loves green and chillstep.
    Donator

Ratings:
    +60 / 3
    I was on hightower playing as spy and had 25 kills and 0 deaths.

16. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    On AT1 I got 25. even GameME says

17. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Ive gotten a Tactical Nuke before.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. cnpjphillypwn

cnpjphillypwn Forum-Clearing
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +111 / 9
    51 kills as demoman, 40 with grenade launcher, 11 with eyelander on Upward. I did it on a Valve server and my only screenshots are those. Went 59-5 that round without being pocketed by a med. Am I cool now? No? ok :(

19. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Before I reset my tf2 stats, I once got 40 kills as heavy on nightfall. It was pretty gucci. Please don't ask why I reset. You will get a cruel answer.

20. Shadoe!

Shadoe! Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    205 as Sniper no medic till i got past 130

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice